Health Insurance with Prescription and Vision Coverage:
PPO plan (no referrals necessary to see a specialist)
Health Plan Features
- No Deductible
- No Copays for in-patient, outpatient surgery, radiology, MRI/CAT scans, lab work
- Prescription Drug Coverage (included in the health plan): Enhanced pharmacy benefit to give the option to get maintenance
medications at any in-network retail pharmacy or by mail order/home delivery.
- Vision Program (included in the health plan): Offering comprehensive benefits, including routine eye care, frames, and lenses.
- ConnectCare3 (included in the health plan): A unique service designed to assist when confronted with a serious medical
- MDLIVE (included in the health plan): Offering access to a doctor 24/7/365. The Board-Certified doctors can visit with you
either by phone or secure video to help treat any non-emergency medical conditions. The doctors can diagnose your
symptoms, prescribe medication, and send prescriptions to your pharmacy of choice. MDLIVE also offers assistance with
behavioral health and teledermatology
Additional Offerings included in Medical Benefits:
- Employee Medical Insurance Waiver
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 4-Hour Wellness Benefit
- Reimbursements for eligible copays
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Health and Dependent Care
- Voluntary Vision Services Plan insurance – VSP
- Pre-Paid Legal
- Voluntary Term Life and AD&D
- Long-Term Disability Buy-Up
- Accidental Injury Insurance
- Hospital Care Coverage
- Critical Illness Insurance
The Employee Wellness Program is designed to promote a healthy workplace and provide affordable health care coverage to eligible staff members. The Employee Wellness Program offers programs and resources to staff members such as on-site biometric screenings, nutritional meals at a low cost, health fairs, wellness tips, walking on the 500-acre campus, group exercise programs at a moderate cost, and reimbursement for healthy lifestyle programs for staff members enrolled in the KCC health plan. Additional offerings include:
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Centers
- State-of-the-Art Indoor Pools
- KCC Staff Wellness Committee
- Employee Wellness Center
- Employee Wellness Credit
Retirement can seem far away, especially when you first enter the workforce. So, it’s natural to focus on the present than take action for the future. But prioritizing saving, the earlier, the better, can set you on a path to living your best life in retirement. If you participate in Kendal~Crosslands Communities’ retirement plan, you can accumulate additional retirement savings with certain tax advantages. We offer all staff the opportunity to enroll in a 403(b) plan that is the most generous in our area. With an automatic match of 1% and an additional 5% base grant for eligible staff members, saving for your future can translate into much more during retirement.
Kendal-Crosslands has an Early Childhood Learning Center here on campus, great for young children, infants through pre-school age. Admissions are based upon availability of space, with preference given to siblings, staff needs, and full-time placement before part-time placement needs are considered.
At Kendal~Crosslands Communities, lifelong learning is one of our core values. Therefore, we encourage personal and professional growth for our staff, community members, boards, and volunteers to help everyone live their lives to the fullest. As part of this commitment, we offer programs to help you continue to grow professionally.
Nurse Aide Training Program (NATP or CNA Training)
NATP programs are held throughout the year in collaboration with Training for Long Term Care (TLC). Upon successful completion of the program, nursing assistants will receive a promotion to the next level which includes an increase in hourly rate and an opportunity to use and build on their new skills.
Career Level Program
This program is designed to increase a Nursing Assistant’s knowledge and skills through classroom and hands on education. Upon successful completion of the program, nursing assistants will receive a promotion to the next level which includes an increase in hourly rater and an opportunity to use and build on their new skills.
The Tuition Assistance program is available for any staff member in good standing, full or part-time (part-time must have 10+ scheduled hours worked). Full-time staff members receive up to $5,250 per year of reimbursement, and part-time staff members receive up to $500 per semester towards one course. Hundreds of staff members have taken advantage of the Tuition Assistance program. The requirements for attaining the reimbursement are simple and straightforward.
Culinary Tuition Bonus Program
The purpose of this program is to allow high school students to earn monetary credits towards their higher education while working in the Kendal Crosslands Culinary Department.
Paid vacation, holidays, and personal days
Leadership development opportunities